Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2012, 04:45 PM
    What are these Louie Devito dance songs
    I taped these Louie Devito Remix songs off a homemade CD my brother had in June 2004. Both are dance/techno instrumentals with some vocals. One has softer, bouncy synth and ocean tide sound effects, at which you hear a young woman sing softly what sounds like "I love" or "I luh". The other has a heavy, fast beat that sounds like running, and then has voices saying something that sounds like "Lost on the tracks".

I've done lyric searches on these and searched Louie Devito sites and sound samples, but so far haven't been able to ID these songs.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find old dance songs [ 0 Answers ]

Anybody know these lyrics from a old dance song "Everybody's going to hear the bomb, the bomb, going to hear the bomb"??

What are some fast songs to dance to? [ 4 Answers ]

My friends and I are having a dance marathon at my house for 12 hours( from 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.) I don't know that many fast songs that will keep us up for that long. The only songs I know are Gwen Stefani and P!nk songs. I'd hate to fall asleep standing up!

Dance songs [ 1 Answers ]

HI guys I love making up my own dances and I'm making a quick one so can you give me some good song ideas xx

What are some good electronic/dance songs? [ 0 Answers ]

Any songs that are good to dance to.. perferably electronic techno type of songs... anything from Rihanna, lady gaga, to Dj tiesto Benny B... new or old.. but preferably new

Dance Songs ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for fast dance songs for dance class ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.