Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DPA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Baby Momma Drama
    I met a guy that I absolutely adore who has been honest with me since we have met and I never encountered a guy so generous, nice and caring. With all the bad relationships I had previously, he is by far the best guy who knows how to treat a woman. With me not having any children, I meet a guy that has 4 kids. Learning that it was all from one female, I learned to accept the kids and respect that he had them from one woman. The downfall of it all, he has been separated from his babies mom for a few years or so and she wants to do nothing but control his life. He pays child support and is there for his children, but the mother is only concerned with who he is with when she already had other relationship with multiple men. She finds that I am now with her EX and has posed threats. She has become a stalker and doing malicious things to corrupt our relationship. I have tried to keep my composure by not kicking her butt due to me caring for his own children more than the mother herself. I really care so much for this guy, I really feel that my prayers were answered to have a man like him with such a big heart, but I am feeling distant due to having to accept not only him and his children in my life, but a crazed woman who has no life. I really don't think I can go further with him, with this dumb woman in the picture and I just know life doesn't work out that way.

I am trying to handle all of these threats in a legal way/manner, but I can't stop thinking about NOT kicking her butt, but knowing it can only get worse.

What do I do? I have to at least feel secured. He is a peacemaker by avoiding her, but she crossed her boundaries approaching me. Now I am more wrapped up in a situation I never asked for or wanted.

Without showing my TRUE COLORS and allowing the HOODness come out, what do you think is best for me? When is enough is enough? I have been dating him for only 4 months now.

Check out some similar questions!

Having Baby momma drama please help? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm starting to have problems with my boyfriend because of his baby momma. We have been dating for about 2 years now. At first everything was great until he told me he had a daughter. Things changed a little bit after he told me. I felt like my relationship wasn't the same. I might of just felt a...

Baby momma drama [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm 16 and my ex is having a baby that I'm only 90% sure is mine ( I am getting a DNA test). We used to be "in love" or at least I was and when I found out that she was pregnant I wanted nothing more than to be a part of her and the babies life. I tried giving her all my love and support that I...

Baby momma drama [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a crazy baby momma. When me and him starting talking, they weren't together. But once she found out that me and him were dating she told me that my boyfriend and her have been together since the baby was born. He completely denied it. He told me that she likes to start drama with...

Baby momma drama [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I met a guy at work and found out that he was married but he told me that things were not working out of course. Well I had just came out of a really abusive relationship and needed to get over my ex quick because I kept going back to him because I did not want to be lonely. To make...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.