Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    younggirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 01:41 AM
    If the guy doesn't
    Me and a guy had sex about two weeks ago (my first time) unprotected, and it was only a sec, next thing I knew he pulled out and his stuff shot out really fast. Well, according to him, he didn't come in me, but was close. But I'm not fully sure. He kept telling me I won't be pregnant but I don't know, don't fully understand that whole section of sex and stuff. Could I have mabye gotten pregnet? I started my period two days ago. But I don't know, my period is about every other month etc. I just want some guidance and info if possible please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 01:43 AM
    Even if he "pulled out" there are sperm in the early fluids, so of course you can still get pregnant. Also no method of birth control, pills, condoms, morning after pill, none are 100 percent, so anytime you have sex you can get pregnant.
    You have to wait till the next months period, time for it, and then test if you don't have a period
    younggirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 01:46 AM
    What about a pill called plan b? He had me take that the two days later,forgt to mention that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search