Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbartkus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 06:40 AM
    I'm looking into 2 mortages and would like to know if they have closing cost like a regular mortgage application.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 8, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sbartkus
    i'm looking into 2 mortages and would like to know if they have closing cost like a regular morgage application.
    First, its not a good idea to piggy back on someone else's thread. Thios can cause confusion. So I've requested this be moved to its own thread.

Second, yes, Any mortgage involves some closing costs as there are registration fees, title fees etc. to be paid. Generally these are folded into the amount borrowed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixed costs vs. Variable costs [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please check my answers. -Classify each of the following items of factory overhead as either a fixed or a variable cost. (Include any costs you consider to be semivariable within the variable category) a. Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances b....

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

Closing costs? [ 3 Answers ]

We Are About To Refinance,the Total Would Be 185.000 We Would Like A 30yr Fixed With No Points At 6.5% We Don't Know What The Closing Costs Will Be.does Anyone Know Approx How Much It Would Be.

Deducting some closing costs from taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Nine months ago we bought a house. We are first time home buyers. I am itemizing deductions. My question is can we claim TITLE INSURANCE, MUNICIPAL LIEN CERTIFICATE, RECORDING FEES, SURVEY OBTAIN/REVIEW SURVEY, RECORDING FEES DEED (which are part of closing costs) from our taxes. Thanks for...

View more questions Search