Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HCStrobel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Name of late 80s - early 90s kitten toy
    My daughter bought for her little sister in 1993 a stuffed animal kitten. These were sold in Western New York.

This kitten came in a few different patterns, we have one that is so old an worn from being slept with every day! This one is white and beige, the other one she has is black, brown and white. These kittens had a ball in the head that when you shook it sounded like a kitten purring. In their stomach was a balloon so that when you held it it felt like a real kitten.

I would like to get one for a friends granddaughter and I cannot remember the name.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s, early 90s movie. [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember certain things from it. Here is what I remember: It had a brother and sister (around 10). I believe it's their babysitter who ends up being involved with the law (good or bad I don't remember). He (the babysitter) tries to hide them at a couples (Mr. and Mrs. White) house. I...

Would love to know the name of this late 80's / early 90s toy! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I am trying to track down a toy that I remember having in around 1993-1995. It was a plastic yellow toy measuring about 25cm x 12cm x 5cm. It was mainly yellow plastic but had a clear window on the front of it. It was either wind up or battery powered and the idea was to move a small...

Find name of toy early 90s late 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a toy doll early 90s late 80s and it had a long pony tail but you could make the hair shorter by pulling its arm up and down and then I think you pressed a button for it to grow again can anyone remember this doll and the name, thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.