Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the_great1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 05:12 PM
    My yellow belly slider is not eating
    I had two yellow belly sliders and one of them died and after that day my other yellow belly doesn't want to eat anymore, it swims a little and it basks too but it doesn't really want to eat and it sleeps a lot. The water is clean the temp is right on point my turtle use to be very aggressive and hungry and after the other one died is like she completely stop, can she be depressed or sad?

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow tail guppy not eating as much [ 4 Answers ]

I have a male yellow tail guppy with some different Tertas they are all eating but my yellow tail he is staying at the top I have been checking the PH but my tank is a little cloudy do I have a problem?

Hi my yellow bellied slider is not eating. He is pretty young and I feed him repto my [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my yellow bellied slider is not eating. He is pretty young and I feed him repto min baby formual he wount eat the aqatic turtle food y? Its by zoo meds he also is kina swimming lobsided and he has a white spot on his nose he also has a dot on his bellie that looks like a frecile what is this?...

Eating Fruits can loss belly fat? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to ask if I always eat fruits daily without rice and pasta, could I reduce some fats on my belly?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.