Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1995Nick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 08:58 PM
    Possibility of leaving country on probation.
    Okay, so I was put on probation in mid June this year for 2 years, 6 months, or until I've fulfilled all requirements of my probation. I am currently 17 and before I was arrested I was in a foreign exchange program. Would I still be able to obtain a student Visa and leave or am I royally screwed? P.s. I am in the state of Oregon if that matters at all.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving the country, probation [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently got out of jail for two incidents of driving without a licence and a warrant, which he paid by the way but the courty conveniently "lost the records". When he went to court the judge waived all fines and penalties and dropped everything from his record. The judge said that...

Leaving the country while on probation [ 1 Answers ]

Leaving the country while on probation, and not returning, what is the statute , on a misdemeanor.

Leaving the country while on probation [ 4 Answers ]

About 3 years ago I was put on probation for 48 months for a class two felony. I was wondering what my chances would be for leaving the country on vacation. If anyone could give me further insight on this subject I would greatly appricate it. Thanks

Probation-leaving the country [ 2 Answers ]

Can one leave the country if on probation for a misdemeaner?

Leaving the country.while on Probation [ 28 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are going to leave the country in a couple days for a 5 ngiht vacation. His court ruling just ended and he was put under 2 years probabtion and a misdemeanor. It says he can't leave the state without his probation officer's approval, but nothing about the country. Is there anyway...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.