Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheatedonagain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Husband has out of town girlfriend
    My husband works out of town frequently. Recently he was in marion, Ohio and met a woman (who's still married herself) and started having an affair with her for at least 2 weeks before I found out. I also found out that he was spending money on multiple hotel rooms for the two of them among other things he spent money on her for. In the meantime, our two children here at home with me (18 and 14) had no hot water and scraped money for groceries for 6 weeks because he sent NO MONEY to us.

I must add that the day after I found out he had this girlfriend, I talked to her on his cellphone, because she was with him, while I'm home with our kids, and told her we were still married and there were no papers for divorce. This woman then continued to sleep with my husband for another week and a half before he came home and still calls and texts him! She calls him her boyfriend and says that she is his girlfriend!

What are my best options as far as divorcing him and what I'm entitled to, as well as making her pay for the intentional outrageous act of continuing her "relationship" with him?

We have been together for 21 yrs and married for almost 14.
    After being told we were still married?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Call a lawyer ASAP. Make sure child support and spousal support is ordered right away and start going through the process of divorce.

That is about all you can do at this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Town of creepy people who all seem to have a secret. Stranger comes into town. [ 2 Answers ]

What was that movie called where the man goes into a town and it's filled with evil people who all seem to have a secret and who are not going to let him leave alive. I can't remember if they're cannibals and plan on eating him. It might have been a TV movie. I think it was from the late 70s or...

Bear town?smal plastic bear town from80's or 90's?had gray and brown bears and trees [ 0 Answers ]

Was a small bear town they were gray and brown and you had trees and I cannot remember what it was called or anything else about it. But was wondering what it was called.

My Girlfriend and Her Ex-Husband. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating this wonderful woman for about 2 years now. We are both divorced with children. I have a 20 year old and she has an 8 and 11 year old. We have been madly in love ever since we started talking. We can sit for hours and just talk to each other endlessly. We share common...

Out of town girlfriend [ 19 Answers ]

... If I live out of town (600 miles) from my boyfriend, & he asks me to come stay with him, what are my financial/household chore/responsibilities?

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

View more questions Search