Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexrexus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Hi: I have an Intertherm mgha-056abfc-02; burner ignites but blower won
    Hi: I have an Intertherm mgha-056ABFC-02: burner ignites (thermostat ok) but blower doesn't come on, so I guess gets too hot and burner goes off. My guess is switch that has '626337B' prilnted on it? Blower works when gets electricity. If my guess is correct, where best buy switch? Um, how test existing switch?. and please volunteer anything I'm not seeing : ] Thanks!!
    geasy11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Hello
    My name is Geasy,after reading your profile,I will like to
    Have a relationship with you, can you write me at ([email protected])
    We can start from there, also I will send my picture and details about myself.
    Best Regards.Miss,Geasy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Nordyne propane furnace model ##MGHA-056ABFC-01 [ 2 Answers ]

It keeps cutting on and off. What could it be?

Day&night furnace ignites burner then shuts off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to determine which part to replace on my 1989 day and night furnace. The furnace igniter lights the pilot when the t-stat calls for heat (I bypassed the t-stat to make sure the problem was not with the tstat by putting a jumper between the red and white to call for heat)....

Furnace burner ignites, but no fan operation [ 10 Answers ]

I went to finally turn on the heat for the first time and while it took a minute or 2 for the vent motor and burners to ignite, the main fan never started up. The fan does work with the AC, but does not work when I switch the fan to "on" at the thermostat. Could it be the integrated Furnace...

Intertherm gas furn pilot but no burner blower sticks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home with intertherm gas furn. Pilot is lit but burner will not fan is stuck and outdoor ac unit comes on whet tstat is set for heat

View more questions Search