Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Worriedsome55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Menstruation
    Wednesday I had intercourse with my partner and I noticed a little bleeding after, I didn't think nothing of it because it's happened before. The following Saturday I started spotting kind of like a period only a little bit lighter its been on going since Saturday and today is Wednesday again and still going. I don't think I'm pregnant because I'm on the pill. And I'm not suppose to start my regular period till next week. But I'm also taking phenteratine a weight loss supplement. This is really starting to scare me could I be pregnant? Will this stop on its own?

Check out some similar questions!

Still no menstruation? [ 1 Answers ]

I just gave birth to my 2nd child and its been 2 months now, I don't breastfeed and I'm wondering why I still don't have my menstruation, Is it normal that I still haven't had them after giving birth? I recall that with my 1st child it wasn't this long before I had my menstruation, do I need to...

Menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 9 1/2 year old who lately has been complaining about discomfort in her hips and lower abdomen. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. Is this a sign of her menstruation starting? She began nubbing (breast) a year ago pubic hair started in around the same time.

Menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

I got my period on 23 june after a 21 cycle. I spotted the 23rd and the 24th. Is this normal?could i be pregnant since i foun out last month that i don't ovulate properly?

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, for the last about 4 to 5 months I have been having severe periods that are lasting up to 3 weeks at a time with heavy flooding and big blood clots. I know this should not be normal, and I have no medical insurance. What should I do?

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.