Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaztaz68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Diet pills & birth control
    I'm thinking of taking raspberry ketone & I've been on the depo shot. Will the ketone diet pills affect with the deop shot? The effectiveness?

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control pills [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't taken my pills for 2 days and haven't had sex for 2 months can I get pregnant? Can I take one tomorrow?

Birth control pills [ 402 Answers ]

Hello: It's clear that Limprod knows NOTHING about a woman's reproductive organs.. He thinks that the more sex a woman has, the more birth control she needs.. He's confused. Maybe he was absent that day in biology when the birds and the bees were discussed.. Or maybe his right wing...

Birth control pills [ 0 Answers ]

I know that you must take your pill at the same time every day for 21 days, but what about the next pack? Can you go from taking the pill at 7am every day for one month, to taking it at say, 1pm everyday the next month? Or do you have to take it at the time you started taking it, forever?

Birth control pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sarah, I am 31 years old, I started using birth control pills as of the 11 th of this month, I used to take them( the same brand) few years ago, they are called diane 35, in some contries they are called dianete 35,, This type of birth control is OTC, and prescribed by...

Diet Pills and Birth Control [ 2 Answers ]

Will taking diet pills (SmartBurn) affect the effectiveness of the Birth Control Pills (Ortho-Tri-Cyclen Lo)??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.