Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedywife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 12:47 PM
    My period came on the 26 of January 2007 how much pregnant I am please help me because I have 2 other kids that I can not take care off
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Speedy, I moved your post to a thread of your own so that you can get the answers you deserve rather than being on someone else's thread.

With that said, when was your last period? When is your next one due? And, how old are you?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 02:03 PM
    If your last period was the 26th of January, and you already have a positive pregnancy test, then you are in your 6th week of pregnancy. Conception date was most likely around Friday, February 09. (As far as being worried about not being able to take care of more kids, adoption is always an alternative.) Good luck and best wishes
    IVATODOROVA Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedywife
    my period came on the 26 of january 2007 how much pregnant i am please help me because i have 2 other kids that i can not take care off
    There is just one answer-pregnancy test.it is better to know the truth than to wander -what if...
    So go ahead.be brave!
    .and than you can really decide what to do!
    Best wishes
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage
    If your last period was the 26th of January, and you already have a positive pregnancy test, then you are in your 6th week of pregnancy. Conception date was most likely around Friday, February 09. (As far as being worried about not being able to take care of more kids, adoption is always an alternative.) Good luck and best wishes
    Did I miss something somewhere? Did you take a test and it came out positive?
    alexjenn Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Take a test that is to olny way to tell, but if u know you are then you would be 6 weeks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant Or Not? [ 13 Answers ]

I just had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he ejaculated... I was wondering how long should I wait till I take a pregnancy test to see if I'm pregnant? My period already went off a week ago

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period last month on the 28 but it was very unregularly. I was spotting and I will only bleed the first two days if I sat on the toilet if not I will just be spottin or nothing at all it left early. I haven't had no symptoms only very tierd and moody which it never happen before. On the 3...

My pregnant ex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this girl I worked with and we hit it off immediately. She had been with this guy for 4 years but he was a real loser. He hadn't worked in 2 years and left her to do the working, housework, and raise and take care of her 4 year old daughter, who wasn't even his biological daughter. She said...

Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I have very regular periods, usually every 28 days on the nose... Had mostly normal period this month but have been so emotional lately. I cry about anything!! Not feeling depressed or anything like that. Also have breast tenderness, could it possible that I could be pregnant anyway?

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm hoping this will help, um I think I maybe pregnant but not sure. I had a light period on nov 1. but got have 2 times, I been feeling nausea and sick, my boobs have been really sore which is unusal because I never have sore boobs before my period starts, but I have been having cramps, my...

View more questions Search