Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murshadkhan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 02:16 PM
    How to adjust suspense account
    Hi

I am using sage line 50 accounting software basically I do outsourcing
    At the moment I am doing outsourcing for one company using sage I have got stuck
    In posting some opening balance of nominal ledger. The accountant has not given me post closing trial balance yet but he has given me just only bank opening balance. If he had given me post closing trial balance then I would not have had any sort of problem. The problems is when I post bank opening balance because in sage there is a double entry system
    Bank Dr
    Suspense Account Cr
    And there is a balance in suspense account on credit side how can I sort this balance out Please Help

Check out some similar questions!

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense acc [ 2 Answers ]

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense account,but the story is that I had an advertisement agency which is unregistered and the people who work for me pays me the registration fees as 2000/3500/5000/7000 respectively and we pay them cash for their work...

I need to adjust the throttle speed on a Wizard lawnmower.can't find way 2 adjust,help [ 0 Answers ]

Wizard Quatium XTE 1/c 6 hp lawnmower. I can't find where the throttle screw is. If anyone knows how, please, greatly appreciated.

Suspense mystery [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a man who slightly changes his identity by using a mask and acting a little different with his wife. I believe this movie was made in the 1980's. I thought Jeff Bridges did this movie but according to searches of his movies I was wrong.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.