Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimenezj091 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 02:10 AM
    What is the name of this old anime movie?
    It is anime movie about a prince who's father the king stole the thron another persans. There is a rich king, beautiful queen and a prince that has a golden crown. In the movie the prince has to run away from his kingdom because the person that the king stole the thron from came to kill them with a army so the prince and a few followers go some where safe and they get more people to help them. There is the prince, a little boy, a ladys man, knight and a women knight. I don't remember if there was more but it was no more than ten people. In one part I remember that the little boy was in some town dress like a pretty girl watching the army come in the town and one of the solders go after him thinking he is a girl but after chasing him he sees he's a boy that that the chest is apples and the boy gets away. I remember the prince had really light blu hair, the ladys man had some kind of red hair and the women knight had long black curly hair and plays a flut.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a old anime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! (my fisrt language is french by the way so be nice plz) I am looking for a old anime movie that have a robot girl in it. All I can remember of it is that the robot girl was saved from a junkyard by a man who fight with a hammer(with some kind of reactor atatch it) at the beginning...

Looking for the name of and anime movie. Can you help? [ 1 Answers ]

It was a long time ago... but I know I really liked it. All I can remember is that there was a little asian child... he meets or discovers a friendly creature (who makes it rain? I think.) I know it rained a lot in the movie... or at least this one seen that involves the child either following or...

Old anime movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I watched this anime movie long time ago when I was like 4 or 5. But I can't remember the title and I want to watch it again! :( Anyway, it starts with a boy in high school who stays after in a green house. He plays his flute near a pretty flower and a girl comes out of the flower. She takes...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.