Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    consecua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Will an expunged arrest show up on a level2 background check
    In 04 I was arrested. In 06 the charges were dropped and I had my record expunged. I recently applied for a social work position that requires a local anx level 2 background check. When I went to complete my local the officer said she could not see what the charges were but there were codes indicating something had happen. So the next day I brought my expungement papers and she fixed everything so I was cleared locally. Will it shown on my level2? Miami Fl.

Check out some similar questions!

Will adult expunged arrest record show up on an FBI fingerprint check? [ 6 Answers ]

I was arrested 8 years ago for a physical altercation with my husband. He never wanted to press charges so the case was thrown out of court and supposedly my record expunged. (I was never convicted on anything, but I was arrested and fingerprinted). 8 years later I am required to do a FBI...

Will EXPUNGED conviction show up on Live Scan finger print background check? [ 23 Answers ]

I have a conviction that was expunged. The conviction is from 2002. I have to do a Live Scan fingerprint background check for a very good job opportunity as I am a social worker and work with troubled youth. (the conviction was nothing related to children, abuse, or sexual misconduct). Does anyone...

Does my expunged record for larceny misdemeanor show up on my background check? [ 1 Answers ]

My employer is about doing background check including FBI fingerprinting…I currently work for the company which is a bank, but since being employed I was involved in an incident that ended up with me being accused of taking a 13.69 item cold medicine and saline nose drops from the grocery store...

Will my juvenile arrest show up in a background check? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was 17 I was arrested for shoplifting $20 worth of makeup. I was given a few hours of community service and had to sit through a 3 hour presentation, and I did both. I was never summoned to appear in court. I was arrested in Arizona and now live in Colorado, and am over 18. Will this...

Will arrest show on criminal background check? [ 16 Answers ]

I got arrested and released from booking by judge due to no probable cause. The judge even didn't consider it. Will the arrest show on any kind of criminal backgrounds check or fingerprint check?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.