Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy_life86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Immigration law that protects felons
    I have a friend that got convicted of a felony and is waiting for a hearing and she has been in the us for 15 years has a 2 ye old u s citizen and her husband also is a felon but he is a u s citizen is there anything that can help her from getting deported?

Check out some similar questions!

Unemployment Benefits & The Law That Protects It [ 5 Answers ]

Section 207 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 407). Does this law apply to unemployment benefits also? If not, what is the name of the Law that protects unemployment benefits?

Is there a law that protects me from cell phone, telephone and internet harassment? [ 1 Answers ]

Over the past 8 months I have received derogatory and inflamatory statements on my cell via text messages from a woman who has been living with my ex-boyfriend until recently when he left her. I have had no direct contact with her yet she has emailed my sister through Facebook making comments about...

Family Law or Immigration Law vs. Marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Many users have been asking a lot of family law or immigration law questions on this section. These types of questions will be better served in another section of the forum. Family law questions should go here: Family Law - Ask Me Help Desk Family law questions involved any type of legal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.