Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonpollock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Which movie is this? Man survives on island with only toothbrush. Old black&white
    Which movie is this? Man survives on island with only toothbrush. Old black&white

He made a bet with his friend that he could survive on the island with only a toothbrush. They were sailing past the island when he made the bet and said that when they return (I think he said in 3 months) he would even have running water which he did do. He build himself quite a brilliant house and had a great setup. There were many really innovative things he built.

It's a lovely old black and white movie that would love to find the name of. Please let me know if you have any ideas of if you have any ideas where to look.

Very much appreciate
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Mr. Robinson Crusoe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know the name of an old black and white movie where an old man had a dog th [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of the movie where an old man had a dog that danced and the song M.r Bojangles was played. It is an old black and white movie. I want to pruchase it, but I don't know the name.

Which movie is this?A man lost at sea survives and stays on a island with a ball as a [ 2 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of the movie... It's probably a movie from nineties... The man who is isolated in the island has a football as friend... And spends 4 years in that island... Somebody please help me...

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

View more questions Search