Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdhsr89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Small Trucking Companies Hiring
    Black balled from last company. Please help me find a small company or owner operator to work for that won't be so concern about my dac. Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 10:41 AM
    Unlikely... they all rely heavily on this to know who is going to be a good employee or a bad one... and it does infuence their cost structure in an industry that has razor thin profit margins...

And the Cost of insurance with a bad driver or two can put them out of business.

That's like trying to find a bank to borrow money from that doesn't look at your FICA score. You can try but its Not going to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small trucking companies hiring [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm looking for a small company that wouldn't worry about mvr and dac so much. One that would be willing to hire someone with a suspension, a few tickets, and got let go from last driving job

Looking for trucking companies hiring someone with felony [ 4 Answers ]

Unfortunately I have several felonies and I am trying to find a job in the trucking industry! Will anybody's website direct me straight to a list of trucking companies that will hire me, instead of directing me to a bunch of their sponser's advertisements?

Trucking companies hiring misdemeanors [ 1 Answers ]

I am a recent graduate from a cdl school. The school said I would not have any problems with my background though since I have been looking for a career I am seeing differently. My background is 1996 sale or furnishing alcohol to minors- misdemeanor, was a fine. 1996 theft by unlawful taking and...

View more questions Search