Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ilovecats98 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 08:45 AM
    The bottom ball on my belly button ring is stuck, what do I do?
    I got my belly button pierced about 4 weeks ago and I'm thinking about changing the balls soon! But only the top ball will come off. The bottom one unscrews but it won't come off! And I don't have latex gloves or pliers, what do I do? Please help!!

Check out some similar questions!

My belly ring ball is stuck how do I take it off ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got my belly ring and its bin ay month and now the little balls don't want to turn either left or right to get off what do I do??

Top ball of belly ring won't unscrew? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my belly button pierced for about 7 months now, I've changed the ring quite a few times with no problems at all. I changed my ring a week or so ago because I got a new one, and I have to take it out for soccer. When I tried to unscrew the top ball, it wouldn't budge at ALL! I tried latex...

Bottom Belly button ring: Keloid or something worse! [ 1 Answers ]

Helppp:confused: I already have my belly button pierced (May 08) and it healed perfectly without any problems. 6 months (November 08) later I got my bottom belly button pierced and it was healing with a normal process. Today I just noticed a smallish bump on the bottom of the inside of my belly...

Bottom piercing of the belly button [ 2 Answers ]

Does getting the bottom of your belly button pierced hurt? I wanta get it done so bbaaadd. Ohh yeahh how much does it cost too?

Bottom belly button [ 0 Answers ]

How do I know if my bottom belly button piercing is rejecting?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.