Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Black underarm
    Goodday! I just want to ask some simple steps or solutions on how to whiten black underarm.
    Thanks!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 06:24 PM
    A peeling solution is used to remove the outer layer of the skin. After the peeling is done, you need to put bleaching agents for applying every night at home.

Another treatment is armpit bleaching. Some people go straight to this treatment, but it is strongly recommended by dermatologists that one has to undergo peeling first before the bleaching.

If you want an inexpensive natural whitening agent, use lemons.
    Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

Black Soot [ 7 Answers ]

Checked my gas furnace filter and found it to be totally black. This condition occurred a few months earlier this year. The filter is changed monthly,so there were two filter changes that appeared normal. Is my flue loading? The furnace is 8yrs. Old.

My underarm and inner thigh needs attention! [ 5 Answers ]

Just like everyone here on this section, I got the same problem.I love wearing sleeveless tops and bikinis before but now, I can't even afford to try one. My underarm is dark and so as my inner thigh. Can you suggest me any effective remedies? I need to have them whiten before my soon to be...

Dark underarm [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem on my underarm. It's dark. I need a home remedy. Could you tell me what to do. Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search