Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Ohh strange things!
    Hey guys just like to say hi.

Anyway so relationships.. we can't live with them and sure as hell can't live without them, there are the lucky few though! Which I envy! Hehe

Well I work in an office and all was going well till this girl came along.. we are both the same age.. 26. I have a group of friends.. and she started to hang out with them.. which is all well and good, so we started to talk and got on really well, a very nice funny girl.. then I found out from a friend who wanted her that she has a boyfriend, so I was like OK fine I'm going to stay away,

As I have been cheated on.. and I really don't want to be that other guy, and apparently from what I heard the boyfriend loves her so much. So I thought well I'm going to stay away from her. So we all go out one night and she starts touching me, all over.. I'm thinking well this isn't good. But I am a guy and I do love effection. I kind of touched her back, but left it at that, and it went on and on from there, until one day we kissed, then we started to kiss a lot more,
    No sex though I always held back... I know kissing is a 100% like cheating, and I finally became that other guy I know its not all my fault.. because she is just as much to blame.. it's the poor boyfriend I feel for, well apparnatly they were going threw a hard time.. but I still didn't want to get into a relationship with her.. because what she did to him she will finally do to me, and this went on for aout 9 months me trying to stay away.

Anyway now I think there getting back together. And I'm just wondering did I do the right thing to by staying away.. or should have I jumped in there risk and all.. guess everything is a risk when it comes to relationship..
    Anyway I know where I stand in this.. I'm nothing I'm the other guy... and if it works out for them to them I'm happy.. well maybe.. I'm going to miss her though I had a lot of fun..

Anyway just like to to hear your guys thoughts on this
    Sorry for the bad english, I'm still learning :-D

Fathy
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 04:09 AM
    I think you answered your question yourself. You had allot of fun and it seems you have just been the other guy throughout. Why would you want to jump in to the water without putting your feet in first? You did that and it appears it didn't work out. So stay away and move on. Don't think the 'risk' element is worth it in this situation.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 05:48 AM
    She and her boyfriend were going through a rough time so that was her excuse for cuddling up to you. Hmmmm... Now if you and her ever did connect and you two went through a rough time, what can you expect? Call me a skeptic but I see a pattern of behavior on her part.

Take what happened just as it was - fun for the moment and let it go. Wish her well and be glad that you are not the boyfriend. I think you have the right idea - she would end up doing this very thing to you. LIttle Miss Dangerous.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Well you found out that funny and nice doesn't mean faithfull or loyal so be glad you backed away. Lesson learned. Think about the b/f who knows nothing and doesn't have a clue. That could have been you.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Hey guys thanks a lot for your replys.. its annoying I think everyone knows a 100% what is right and what is wrong, but some of us just spend way too much time justifying things, like ohh but she loves me and oh I was mean and this and that... when really your just trying to fool yourself. I have stayed away from her.. its tough as we work together but it could have been a lot worse.

Once again thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Strange Unexplainable things going on [ 3 Answers ]

I have had some strange things going on,smoke alarms going off which are not connected to mains or battery,windows opened when Ive checked they are shut,items moved around the house,feeloings of someone behind me ehilst laying in bed,floorboards creaking and nobody there and pictures falling off...

Ohh please help with this tough one [ 1 Answers ]

The song is heard on alternative/rock radio stations. Its about all these different women and the way they like it. The 'singer' is mostly just speaking the song not singing. I can try to come up with more details if needed. Thanks John

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search