Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John7330 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Bypass hunter fan receiver mod23530
    How can I bypass the receiver and hardwire the fan to the wall switches, the wires coming out of the bottom of the fan go to a plug that plugs into the receiver, I can't find wiring digram to tell me what wire does what, the receiver has gone bad 2 times I'm done with replacing it. Is there a way to bypass,hardwire?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 07:08 PM
    The incoming wires from the ceiling box, if you have 2 switches, should be black, red and white. Most fan inputs are black, blue and white. Connect those up black-black, red-blue, white-white and you should be good to go. Note that not every remote controlled fan can be converted but I have done some using the above sequence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My remote receiver on my Hunter Fan has 4 switches [ 1 Answers ]

What are they for? Can they be changed ? 3 switches are in on position and the 4th is in the opposite position

Hunter Remote receiver bypass instructions needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hunter Ceiling fan model 23457 with a remote. The receiver for the remote is model 85112 02. The remote stopped working and I want to bypass the remote and just have the fan run from my wall switch. I would like to have fan in medium down position when I rewire. Can you please tell me...

Hunter Fan Receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hunter fan with a remote that is a discontinued model. The light only stays on for awhile and then shuts off but the Fan works fine. The Hunter help line said that the receiver was probably bad but no replacement is available but could sell me a new fan at a steep discount. Why can't I buy...

View more questions Search