Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenteaice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 04:41 PM
    He cheated, wants to talk. Should I?
    Moved to its own question.

Hello,

I am very unhappy about my boyfriend or lets say ex-boyfriend. He was cheating whilst I was ill and was having treatment for a year.
    He came to visit me and I went to see him after my operation.

He was going to get me a ring but then this thai tart he met on a dating site was asking him to bring her over (means he pays her flight). He actually did whilst he was talking all of financial problem etc etc... We had an argument over the phone and I hang up.
    The Thai tart of course wants to just escape her country for the better life so her aim was set. She just wants him to pay all the cost but he did not realise once she was sweetly asks him... oh... I don't have money... I cannot afford... then he bought her a ticket and slept with her for weeks.

She has sent me a photo through Facebook to let me know that she has been with him (she apparently knows my existence as my stuff is everywhere in his flat). She also harassed me through Facebook that I should delete my posts to him and photos. Such comments really hurt me a lot. Anyway, he has been manupilated by her now and I had no control.

I am back from my treatment but not living with him anymore although all my belongings are at his flat still now... The thai is back to her own country and probably waiting him to buy her ticket again to bring her over here... not sure.

He sent me text messages saying "we need to talk"... I think it was more like he wants to have sex with me. I am reluctant with this action... although I love him so much.. it is not so how I want... but with my age and circumstance I just hate myself being in this situation.
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Once a cheater always a cheater. Do not give him another chance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 08:30 AM
    You can stay out of situations like this by walking away from this lying cheater, and ignoring him. Life has better things to be involved with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We've Both Cheated, But He's Cheated Multiple Times - Is There Any Hope? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for almost 14 years, married for 5 years. He has cheated with random girls multiple times over the years. It has always been like a one night stand type of situation, no side relationship but regardless a definite trust-breaker. In 2010 we lost our second child and he...

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

View more questions Search