Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lowrie26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Will my lies ever stop
    I am a leo born at 4.30pm on the5 of August 1980 I constantly tell lies to my partner and just want to stop does any one have any insight to my future cause I just don't know what or where to turn next
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 02:09 PM
    What the? Why not speak to a therapist about the reasons behind why you tell lies rather than looking for an answer based on the alignment of stars
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 04:00 PM
    I know others born "under" the Leo sign and they do not constantly lie, like you are stating you do. Using the stars as a possible excuse? No, I think you need to look deeper into your own heart for the answer. Does lying make you feel better? Do you think you need to lie to look better, to be more believable, to be better considered? You know it is all going to catch up on you someday. Who is going to trust you then? No one and can you blame them?

You really do need some professional guidance on this. Lying stems from many things and you need to know how to change for the better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lies.. lies.. lies.. [ 14 Answers ]

I Have Been Married 5ys Now (together Scents 1995) We Are In The Early 30's And Have 3 Kids.(one Mine 2 Ours) There Are Many Problems In Our Relationship... mainly He Lies! Im Talking Lies To Lie. No Matter He Just Lies. Often I Think Hes Doing It To Bother Me, But At Other Times It's the First...

Lies? [ 11 Answers ]

hey =D really random question guys, as you know everyone lies to their parents now and again, but lately I have been feeling bad about it, I was thinking, because when they die, can they find everything out that you have lied about.. and do they hate you? kitty xxx

Lies and The End? [ 42 Answers ]

Hello. Happy Holidays to all. I found out that my ex is in another relationship. She said that she didn't want a relationship with anyone when she left me, but I didn't believe her. I guess I was right. She probably said this because she "didn't want to hurt me". Fission Mailed. I'm not as...

Helping stop the lies [ 5 Answers ]

I want to stop lying but I need help. I have all these things I made up and I don't want to tell my friends because they will hate me. I know the thing is I should stop lying but I don't want to. Its like I'm addicted to lying. Could it be possible to be addicted to lying. So hears the question: ...

View more questions Search