Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crimsonpep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Wyoming Renters Rights
    Can a landlord demand that I get rid of dogs 2 years after I have lived there? There is no damage caused by them. She said she was going to tear down the fence and other things while I still live there
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Do you have a written lease ? Is there a specific clause about the animals.

If month to month lease, how much notice are they giving for it
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 13, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Yes she can, unless you have something in writing allowing them. And she can tear down the fence, and any other changes to the grounds, or even the interior with notice. Your best bet is to politely ask for time to find a new place to live, perhaps 9/30, with all sorts of promises about paying until the end and doing a super cleaning. Negotiation is key.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 13, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Unless you have a lease either stating that pets were allowed or not stating that they weren't then you are a month to month tenant. The landlord can then give you 30 days notice for almost anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can a felon get their voting and gun rights back in Wyoming? [ 1 Answers ]

How can a felon from the state of Wyoming get voting and/or rifle rights back?

Renters rights in Wyoming [ 2 Answers ]

Our water was shut off 10:30am it is now 2:00pm. When I went over to ask where the water was he said he notived people that it would be off for an hour. I live next door to him and we were not notived. No one was, he lied. My question is: as tenants, do we have the right to be notice? I have looked...

Renters rights [ 1 Answers ]

I am renting a house in Florida. When we moved in, the home was a complete mess. The landlord was living there and moved to Idaho. We agreed that I would fix up the home and deduct expenses from the rent. Well now they don't "REMEMBER" that and they say that if anything is broken that I rented...

How do we take away parental rights in Wyoming? [ 3 Answers ]

How do we take away parental rights in Wyoming?

Renters Rights [ 4 Answers ]

What is the legal amount of money that a landlord/manager can ask from a new tenant when signing a lease? For example, is it 1st and last months rent? 1st months rent plus another amount of money for a security deposit? Thanks.

View more questions Search