Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Domino22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 09:11 PM
    How do I get a girlfriend? I'm 11.
    I am really in need a girlfriend. I've had others, but its so hard to get someone I think is hot to like me. I'm 11. Someone get back to me. Don't SAY I'M TOO YOUNG CAUSE I'M NOT!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 09:29 PM
    Just be yourself young guy, and talk to one of your choice. Either she likes you or she doesn't, either she will be your girl friend, or she won't. Why do you NEED a girlfriend?
    just my opinion Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2012, 10:28 PM
    First of all if you aren't to young then you shouldn't have chosen child as your category
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 13, 2012, 03:41 AM
    Yes you are far too young. For an 11 yr old to think that girls are "hot" is frightening.

I have to wonder what you think is a girlfriend at your age?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 05:22 AM
    At 11, sorry no 11 year old girls are "hot" most 11 year old boys are not having that sort of sexual response toward girls yet.

Next you may have a girl and who is a friend and you hang out. I guess in a 11 year old way you can consider it a girl friend, But it is not a real dating situation.

It is far too young to be getting into a serious type relationship
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by just my opinion View Post
    First of all if you arent to young then you shouldnt have chosen child as your catagory
    To be fair this question was moved for age appropriate advice.

Aug 13, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    To be fair this question was moved for age appropriate advice.
    Where did he originally post it?
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Relationships or Dating, and not being a teen, those ages end up in children. Then there is no doubt about the language, or approach.
    mynameiskathy Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Okay, take it from me, I'm a girl, I'm eleven, if you want a girlfriend that bad, then find a girl you like, or think is hot, and make sure she likes you back, then you ask her out, Seriously, you don't need a girl friend, you will be the gossip topic of the school. But if you have had girlfriends in the past, shouldn't you know how to get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    At 11, sorry no 11 year old girls are "hot" most 11 year old boys are not having that sort of sexual response toward girls yet.

Next you may have a girl and who is a friend and you hang out. I guess in a 11 year old way you can consider it a girl friend, But it is not a real dating situation.

It is far too young to be getting into a serious type relationship
    Actually, some are, I don't want to go into details. Many girls are "hot" right now, as they are through adulthood.
    gmaof04 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Oh YES you are too young to be concerned with this!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameiskathy View Post
    Actually, some are, I don't want to go into details. Many girls are "hot" right now, as they are through adulthood.
    Don't leave us hanging - this is a Q and A board.

What makes an 11 year old "hot" (which, of course, is a sexual term)?
    blndsundoll98 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Ask her out? Do it yourself, since you think your old enough then go for it. Don't ask Me for help. :)
    DsprtCfsd Posts: 41, Reputation: 9

Aug 16, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What makes an 11 year old "hot" (which, of course, is a sexual term)?
    Being stuck in a house with no AC and it's 100 degrees outside ;). Otherwise, an 11 year can be pretty and the OP can like her.

This day and age scares me to death. Things have changed so much from when I was a child of that age. I thought about football, basketball and track. I went water skiing in the summer time and ran around with my friends. Things changed when High school hit and THEN I found myself asking girls out which meant holding hands, going to school dances together. I was lucky if my parents allowed me to take a girl to a movie and even then it was chaperoned.

You don't "have" to have a girlfriend OP. If you like a specific girl, ask her if she'll be your girlfriend otherwise, enjoy being a kid. Don't be in such a rush to grow up because your childhood won't last forever.

Stepping off my soap box now.

Aug 16, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DsprtCfsd View Post
    Stepping off my soap box now.
    You aren't alone on that soapbox. I've spoken many times about how the media is encouraging children to grow up too fast. Children see movies and TV shows glorifying male female relationships at various ages. So if the media is glorifying it, then it is something they should aspire to. Never mind that that aren't emotionally prepared for it, never mind that thinking of a guy or girl as "hot" at 11 is leaves little room but to become sexual at a young age.
    toddcandi Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 21, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Shouldn't you wait for puberty to do its thing a bit more first? My son is your age and he is perfectly fine just worrying about himself right now. He knows that there will be plenty of time to find a girl and form a relationship when he gets older. He's not interested in rushing it.
    I can tell you one thing, when you refer to girls as hot the way you do, than you are very immature. And if your intention is simply to have a girl because she is hot, than you have a lot of learning to do. Looks are not a good reason to base a relationship on and someday, if you pursue this, you will find out the hard way, it may not be right away, hell it may be 20 years from now or more, but you will find out and you will be severely disapointed- to put it lightly.
    Focus on you growing into a person who is worth being with, and let time do its thing. I guarantee you will find a girl when the itme is right, and she'll like you for YOU not because your "hot".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

Girlfriend needs a break, wants to be my girlfriend again, but feels she can't. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A month ago I found out my GF lied to me about a picture she sent me around the time we started talking online, almost 2 years ago. Since then we started dating in the real world and the picture never came up again. Until I found out through a friend she wasn't the girl in the picture. ...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

View more questions Search