Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chylvstroy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 02:43 PM
    What is happening to me?
    I moved home about 2 weeks ago. I'd been gone for a long time. My Mom needed me to come home. Well, since then, I haven't slept a full night. I keep waking up to what feels like someone stoking my hair. My Mom told me she has been having nightmares and only started sleeping back in her bed when I moved back home. Could this really be something? I am afraid to go to sleep.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Maybe, is anyone in the home religious of some sort? Has there been a reason for any spirits in the home ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 9, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Can you explain possibly what is going on with your mother that she needed you to come home?

What you are experiencing is possibly spirit related... but as Fr_Chuck was bringing up... could there be a reason for a spirit to be there?

Is this activity only recent or has your mom been dealing with something for some time now?

Aug 12, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Maybe, is anyone in the home religious of some sort? Has there been a reason for any spirits in the home ?
    No, not really. I have been struggling with my own religious beliefs.

Aug 12, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Can you explain possibly what is going on with your mother that she needed you to come home?

What you are experiencing is possibly spirit related...but as Fr_Chuck was bringing up...could there be a reason for a spirit to be there?

Is this activity only recent or has your mom been dealing with something for some time now?
    My Mom had been having nightmares for a month or so before she begged me to come home. She was dreaming that a group of people were trying to break in the house to get her. She wouldn't even sleep in her bed. Now she is back in her room, as long as my 8 year old daughter will go on there first.

Before my kids and I moved, we were experiencing things in our old house. I don't fel like anything followed us, this feels totally different, kind of creepy in a way.
    Realtalkink Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 12, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chylvstroy View Post
    My Mom had been having nightmares for a month or so before she begged me to come home. She was dreaming that a group of people were trying to break in the house to get her. She wouldn't even sleep in her bed. Now she is back in her room, as long as my 8 year old daughter will go on there first.

Before my kids and I moved, we were experiencing things in our old house. I don't fel like anything followed us, this feels totally different, kind of creepy in a way.
    Actually maybe its your imagination I have family who has a mental illness where they have hiluccinations because of traumatic expieriences. They never were able to sleep because they thought they were reinacting a moment or being attacked or even watched.

Aug 12, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtalkink View Post
    Actually maybe its your imagination i have family who has a mental illness where they have hiluccinations because of traumatic expieriences. They never were able to sleep because they thought they were reinacting a moment or being attacked or even watched.
    I doubt that is it. I have come to the realization that I don't have an imagination. My kids, yes... me no.

The things that happened at my old house were... my things were going missing.. figured I was miss placing them until I started finding the things in places that I hadn't been and my son woke to an old woman in his face.

Now since back at my Mom's, my kids aren't experiencing anything.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 15, 2012, 01:50 PM
    I recommend that you discuss this with a local pastor. The home and family may need prayer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so 2wks ago I was told I was pregnant. Blood and urine test gave positive results at doctors office. By my LMP they said I was 7 weeks. 3-4days after finding out I started bleeding. Called the after hrs num my doctors gave me for emergency on call doctors thry said for me to go to my doctors the...

What is happening [ 18 Answers ]

I want to know what I should do I moved out into a little town and the house I was in was on an old indian reservation I had so much stuff happen to me and my brother who lived near me when we were at home by ourselves I had saw my dead cousins apparition in my mothers bathroom ( he hung himself in...

What's happening? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old. When I met my boyfriend, I was 140 pounds, and was slowly moving down the scale. Its been almost 7 monthes, and I am up to 165 pounds. I know its brutal. Here's the history to how it happened. Both me and my boyfriend are smokers. We decided that we wanted to quit, so we try it....

Why is this happening to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have no idea if this is the correct place to ask this, but here goes. I am a 15 year old female who has some strange things going on. Over the past year or so, I have noticed that I have to pee... all the time. It's getting obnoxicious. I will use the toilet and two minutes later, have to...

View more questions Search