Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Houstone Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 08:30 AM
    4yrs and 11months
    Hey people I need good advices... well my name is andrew and I dated this beautiful hispanic girl for since August 2007 n not long ago she tells me that she needs space to herself because she failing in class and not doing so good around family... I work and go to school and still manage to give her time so she tells me that she will come back when she is ready but I don't know how to deal with this situation...
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 08:34 AM
    Give her the time she needs. Typically this is a way for someone to let you down easily so don't expect her to come running back.

Aug 9, 2012, 08:42 AM
    So I should just drop my hopes of loving her... n just move on with my life

Aug 9, 2012, 08:46 AM
    I dated her for almost 5yrs.. but u think I should just move on with my life or give her time n wait for her
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 08:52 AM
    I would honestly consider starting to move on. You don't have to date other people, just come to the conclusion that you both are through and don't expect her to come back. If she does that's great, I'm just telling you to do this so that you aren't discouraged if she doesn't.

Aug 9, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Ok I'm going to take your advice... n just leave it in gods hands n thank you so much for your advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I change my 4yrs old sons last name? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I were together when my son was born and I mistakenly gave him his father's last name assuming that he would play an active role in his son's life. Well, he has not seen my son in over a year and has never paid child support. Even though his name is on my son's birth certificate, does...

19 yr old male break up after 4yrs [ 11 Answers ]

Well to start I broke up with my ex girlfriend about 6 weeks ago we had been dating since I was 15 yrs old we did everything together. Now 6 weeks after the break I cannot stop feeling depressed.. she is dating someone now who has his own apt a good job and he plays in 3 bands I can't help but feel...

4yrs. Ago they were mean to me.. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I graduated from junior high four years ago and there were someguys that they used to make fun of me and they didn't like me, because I wasn't in their "group". Now four years they are, well they want to talk to me, four of the guys likes me and I don't know what to do, should I talk to...

View more questions Search