Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zafirah123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 12:46 AM
    I cry for no reason. Help!
    Now a days, I cry a lot.In the toilet I will close the toilet door and cry for no reason! And I will also lock my room door and cry and pull my hair push everything onto the floor and I have the thinking of cutting myself but when I look back, I will think that its useless.and I'm 12... Is there something wrong with me ? I don't want to tell my parents they will think I'm dramatic or something like that. Please help me .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2012, 01:04 AM
    Sure, there's something wrong with your life. It doesn't mean there is 'something wrong with you.' You are unhappy, depressed, anxious, confused - all the feelings kids go through but a bit more so. You may even have hormonal surges that are out of the ordinary. Are you a boy or girl? If a girl, have your periods started?
    There's a tiny chance of the beginning of some mental illness, but there's no point in thinking that way unless something changed a lot.
    It would be best if you could sit down after dinner and tell your parents calmly that you are very depressed and need help. I know that's easy for me to say. If you can't, what about a teacher, school nurse, or relative?
    Do you have any clue if there is anything that might be disturbing in your home life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I cry for no reason? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been so emotional for no reason at all. I woke up this morning and was crying my eyes out, got in the shower and was still crying, I went to work and started crying for no reason! Am I pregnant? Or and I depressed? I have nothing to be depressed about!

I cry for no reason? I'm 19 M [ 7 Answers ]

I just had a episode of my depression states and what not I don't know why but I just started crying randomly I'm always thinking in my mind the past and future and to be honest I'm ussualy always angry , no mood at all then changes in mood and crap I hate it I also hate life I don't know why I'm...

Help! I cry for no reason... [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have been crying for no reason at all. It is doesn't usually happen when I'm with friends or anyone. It's usually when I'm on my own, for instance just doing school work. I have looked it up on the internet and other have discovered many other people have the same thing. Some people...

Why do I cry for no reason? [ 5 Answers ]

Why do I lock myself in? Every day I come home and just lock myself in my room. It's not because I want privacy from my parents. Also I close all the drawers, and the closet door, plus I close the blinds on my window and close the curtain on top of it. Don't tell me to try and leave the door open...

Why do I cry for no reason [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I've been crying a lot but for no reason. For the past few weeks its been happening on a daily basis. I'm so confused about why this is happening because I could have a great day but as soon as I'm home and alone with no distractions I get this horrible anxious feeling in my stomach which...

View more questions Search