Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakshtrvl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 10:30 PM
    Marketing letter template for Travel agency
    Dear Sir/Madame,
    I have recently started a Travel agency business jointly with my brother. Can you please help me to create a marketing template email which I will send to as many people and companies. In the template I should introduce my Travel Agency, describe what services I am offering(which I have already prepared) and the advantages to book air-tickets and hotel packages with me. Thanking you in advance.

Khushal Sing Beekoo
    From Mauritius Island.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 10:37 PM
    You wrote such a beautiful letter here. I am sure you can write an intro letter for the travel agency. Or Google introduction letter travel agency sample.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

How can I marketing different travel agency overseas? [ 0 Answers ]

Please kindly tell me what I can do let overseas travel agency trust on me and start over business with them ? I come from China, I need to improve the Africa Safari travel tourist that route line, let people interest on it, but I didn't know how to start let them know and more interest on it, I...

How Do I Write a Letter to Introduce a Travel Agency? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

How to write a travel agency marketing letter to the overseas countries. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know how to write a Travel Agency Marketing letter to the overseas countries. Many thanks & a quick reply is very much appreciated.:)

View more questions Search