Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johny_boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 08:52 PM
    What is a Binder Agreement?
    What are the legal ramifications of offering a policy through a binder agreement in terms of insurance contracts?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Mar 5, 2007, 09:21 PM
    The insurance company is bound to the risk per the terms of the insurance "binder", simply means there's coverage. Sometimes it takes time for a contract of insurance to be issued. The insured and perhaps those people or business or govt entities require proof of insurance right away. That's really all it means, it's proof of insurance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verbal agreement [ 2 Answers ]

4 years ago, my mother persuaded my sick disabled sister to move in with her, so that they could help take care of each other. My mother has now relocated to another state and is trying to evict my sister from the home in order to sell it. My sister never paid rent to my mom ( home is paid for),...

Oral Agreement [ 6 Answers ]

I moved out of province, and had to sell everything. A friend of mine agreed to pay for a bedroom suite, in 5 payments. She made 2 payments, and will not answer my calls, or emails. It is not a large amount that she owes me. Yet I feel very jilted. I need all I can get to start my new life. Is...

Money for binder for new home [ 2 Answers ]

I own my own home. I have found a new house . We intend to pay for the new house in full cash. However, we have the 1% to put down but not the additional 10% binder. My father was supposed to lend us the money till we sell our house and can pay him or anyone else back My resources have dried up....

NEED HELP --Lease agreement [ 3 Answers ]

On April 18 I filled out an application for an apartment for June 1 and gave a $649 deposit to be held for last month rent. The next day they called and let me know I got the apartment. Since then I got back together with my girlfrend and moved back with her. I contacted the apartment company on...

View more questions Search