Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Back to Monobenzone?
    5 years ago, I used Monobenzone religiously for 2 months and Mequinol for an additional 2-3 months because of disfurements well I stopped both and have since been trying various creams, peels and lasers.

Sometimes I just wish there was a pill I could take that would give me back the bright even skin that I had for the first month or so that I started using monobenzone copiously.

I feel like I had been in hell, gone to heaven, and back to hell where I currently reside. Is there anywhere to go back to lightness? A lightness that only monobenzone produced but lasted for a few mere moments, looking back until it spread through my system erratically, like a snake, caused hyperpigmentation while I applied 40, 60% then weaned off down to less than 5% it didn't matter, the black patches just kept and keep spreading in retaliation it seemed, with a vengeance!

So, is there anyone who got the initial high yellow color, then darkness returned, then took a break from monobenzone and were able to go back and have it work again? What was the method to your madness? Please, don't hold back!

To be, or not to be. To attempt DEpigmentation again, or ride out this long patchy saga of REpigmenting? Right now according to my derm, I have 20% light brown, 60% dark brown, and 20% black. I'm weighing my options, thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.