Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babeycakes123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Unprotected sex
    I had unprotected sex 2days ago every time I go to the toilet redish/brown blood is on my pants and there when I wipe myself I had aa look aat my vagina and noticed red spots like blood ones around the hole :/ what is this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babeycakes123 View Post
    I had unprotected sex 2days ago everytime I go to the toilet redish/brown blood is on my pants and there when I wipe myself I had aa look aat my vagina and noticed red spots like blood ones around the hole :/ what is this?

How about abrasions? Are you trying to get pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Rough sex ? Lack of lube? STD jumps to mind of course

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. Me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago. He came inside of me and I was bleeding the day after... what does that mean. Could I be pregnant.

Unprotected sex [ 7 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my g.f on 7th march... her period date was 2nd march.. Not taking any risk she took I-pill bt after 80 hrs... Today on 14th march she took the urine pregnancy test the ressult of which was negative... Is tere any chance that she may b pregnant?

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I took a very powerful morning afetr pill before. The pharmacy said my period might be late but she couldn't tell how long. Now its more then one month later and I still haven't gotten my period and I 'm afraid to go buy a pregancy test . I duhave no idea what to do ...

View more questions Search