Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    less29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 10:48 AM
    No interest in sex
    My husband and me have been married for 8 and half years and almost 2 years ago I had a total hysterectomy I'm only 29 years old I have lost interest in sex doctor don't see any problem what can I do?:(
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 5, 2007, 11:58 AM
    You did not mention what surgery you had but it sounds like you suspect it altered your sex drive. You should discuss this with your doctor to see if the surgery is the real problem, maybe its just a coincidence. There are meds for women that can give your sex drive a boost, is that what you want?
    hotcakey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by less29
    my husband and me have been married for 8 and half years and almost 2 years ago i had a total hysterectomy im only 29 years old i have lost interest in sex doctor dont see any problem what can i do?:(
    Well I think it's a psychological thing. Or aside form a probable effect of surgery,that's because some part of you is missing you totally loss your interest in it. Well I think you have to have some reconditioning think of your husband because you might wake up one day and he got a new "SEX" partner. Go to chiropractor, do some detoxification , DO A WHOLE body masasage with your husband.

There are two components for a person to have sex first is the one you think or an emotion which cannot be affected by hysterectomy and the other one is some physicial thing lets say by touching private parts you coul be aroused and this could be or probably or possibly affected by surgey if the nerve that supply your organ is being affected.

And one thing also go to a psychologist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much Interest? [ 2 Answers ]

How Much Interest Will $500,000.00 Earn In 1 Year?

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

No Interest in Sex [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please guide me. My husband and I have been together for 15 years now and recently, well for quite a while, I have had absolutley no interest in sex. I love my husband and he treats me well, but I am just not interested. I am a non-traditional student, and after being in college all...

View more questions Search