Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amyyforthestars Posts: 49, Reputation: -1

Aug 1, 2012, 06:44 AM
    Should I be mad or not?
    So I work 45+ hours a week in a factory that I absolutely hate. This job was offered to me but I didn't want to take it I was perfectly content with my other job. I had been there for almost a year and had made some amazing friends and it was just really fun. I didn't mind getting up at 4 in the morning. But now I work at the factory because my boyfriend really wanted me to. Yes, the money is better here and I get benefits but I'm truly unhappy. I dread Mondays and I dread going to bed at night because I know I'm only going to get up to go there. My boyfriend delivers pizzas... he has been offered jobs that pay $25+ an hour but he won't take them because he doesn't want to get up early and because he likes his job he thinks its fun. Fun doesn't pay the bills though. And neither do his $30 paychecks. I'm tired of never seeing my checks because I have to pay all the bills. When we decided to get our own apartment the deal was we split the bills and we pay our own credit card bills and stuff that we don't share. That worked well for a month or so he got a job closer to home that paid more and he was making like $45 less than me, but he didn't like his boss do he quit and went back to delivering pizzas. He used to make at least $130 delivering pizza but he takes so much time off from work so he can go out with the guys. It bothered me before because I hated how much pressure he was putting on me but now I'm really pissed because I found out the $500 I gave him for rent last month didn't go to rent. I don't know what he did with it but I sure as hell know it didn't go to pay the other bills because I paid those last week as well. Im past the point of just sitting down and talking to him I've tried several times and his reply is always "well figure it out" I don't work my off to find out the bills I was giving him all my money for aren't paid. I don't know what to do.

Ps I have to give him my money to pay the bills because it's all set up in his name and he pays online so he has to have that money in his account.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be mad? [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I live in separate provinces he's from here but he's in the army and will be returning home permanently in 8 months. Because it's long distance obviously we have to keep in touch and what not. This is going to sound juvenile but here we go.. He goes through phases where he...

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

When you are mad at someone! [ 2 Answers ]

Just thought I'd ask for your opinion. I'm really mad at someone who I still have feelings for.It funny how the more you have feeling for them the longer or mad you are at them if they do something that is wrong. If you have no feelings you don't care.. Has anyone experienced this what do you think.

Should I be mad at HIM? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello All. I hope I am not wasting your time, but this situation is just eating at me and I would like to gather some opinions. I have been out of an extremely bad relationship for about 2 months now(was in it about 7 years). I am very happy and proud of myself. I started dating about a...

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search