Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timmikasmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 07:25 PM
    I messed up... So how do I get her back
    I love her so much but I have insercuries with in me and the pushed her away... So how do I fix that...
    Confusedgirl950 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Tell her about your insecurities and say your sorry and you messed up.she's probably wondering what's going on with you,so just tell her.but try to get over these insecurities.if you love her then that's all that matters.I hope you get her back! goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex-gf back , she still loves me but I messed it up few days back ! [ 0 Answers ]

We were again in talking terms after I broke up with her . She asked me to give a second thought I gave it a try after 2 days and she denied of getting back , looked like she wanted to take a revenge . But after few days she was talking to me again she was being good and missing me but I bumped...

I messed up.. So how do I make it right and get her back [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and I'm a lesbian. Now that the facts are out the way.. This is my problem Me and my ex were together for about a year.. I was childish and I cheated on her... we have been broken up for about a year... Now we are on a friendship status... The problem is I'm still...

How do I get back my ex-boyfriend when I messed up? [ 5 Answers ]

I made some mistakes in our relationship some major ones and now that we have broken up I just want him back and actually have relaized what I have done. I would get mad at him for everything and even to the extreme of hitting him. Right now I work full-time and go to school full-time so I'm...

I think messed up.how do I get him back [ 4 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy on and off for 3 years now. At first it was more of a physical relationship, but as we spent more time with each other we started getting closer and closer. About 4 moths ago we started talking after being apart for about 3-4 months. This last time things were very...

I've tried everything, I want her back but I think I messed it up [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do? Rite let me cut straight to it, my ex broke up with me (the week before vanantines day) after a year so she could be with someone else, someone who cheated on her twice in the first week they went out. I said id take her back because I still loved her, she said she didn't know what...

View more questions Search