Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hweiner6971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 10:01 AM
    the collectors guild ltd
    I have several pictures that I purchased from the Guild with authentication tags on the back. I am relocating to smaller quarters and before I give these pictures away I would like to know if they have any special value. What do I have to do to verify if there is any value?

Henry Weiner
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Have them appraised by an art dealer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The collectors guild of New York [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lithographic print of a landscape. A road beside a canal with a lock or dam. Buildings the left, and to the right. The aritist's signature looks to be, Sadileer, or something. Any clues?

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 0 Answers ]

I have two paintings UKIYO-E Japanese wood-block print certified by Collectors Guild Ltd New York. One is several green stems of what look like poppies and one is a purple/blue iris in bloom and one bud with two different shades of green. Each have a different artist signiture in Japanese. How do I...

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 1 Answers ]

Where is collectors guild ltd located

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 3 Answers ]

I have a collectors guild piece of art it is a black bull on yellow background with a red sun in upper right hand corner of the art it is 5/275 cannot make out the name of the artist but can make out a few letters -----llyn de Cure. Help me please E me at [email protected]

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lithograph by Dali. Where is the signature located?

View more questions Search