Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michell17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 11:34 PM
    Emergency
    I have sex without protection for the first time on Thursday and I got my period on Saturday 2 days later,which I wasn't supposed to have it so early. Is there a chance I can be pregnant?. Like the sperm gets to the egg?!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Any time you have sex without protection, you risk getting pregnant. Now you have to wait until you miss your period and then take an hpt with first morning urine. No one will know why you are bleeding now. It could be for several reasons.
    hisangel18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 11:38 PM
    Ok this haz happened to me before sex messes with my periods all the time I went to the doctor for it ajd my doctor told me its natural so no worries and if you think that your pregnant get a test if you are congrats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency [ 60 Answers ]

On oct. 24th I had sex with my friend who pulled out at a perfect time. However that same night my boyfriend and I had emotionally intense sex and he came using the pull out method, I think I remembered it as a total rush and a surprise. He claimed to *** in a wash rag an a while later we did it...

Emergency [ 4 Answers ]

I got raped by my supervisor at work, and I don't know if I am pregnan or not. Because I have not sen my period this month. Although is not ended yet. What should I do. I lost my job as well. Because he tgought I would tell on him at the job, he fired me.

Emergency [ 2 Answers ]

Any one used Ht26 products before..? I want to go buy it and am not sure if it does really as it says.. and wheather it is safe enough to use on face without getting a reaction..?

View more questions Search