Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryzalea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Bump behind the right ear
    My son has a lump behind the ear, it only hurts him when he touches it but other then that it doesn't hurt him.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump behind my ear [ 0 Answers ]

Today I woke up with what feels like a nickel size bump on the bone part behind my ear but it is only the size of a dime or so! There is a lot of pressure and feels like its going to bust out of my head, it hurts but not painful like that... What is this? Should I be worried?

What to do if you have a bump in your ear [ 0 Answers ]

Well one day I woke up and had a strange bump in my ear it didn't hurt at first but about a week later it started to hurt. Now I don't know what to do but put a hot cloth on it and it hasn't felt any better so what do I do?

Bump behind my right ear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've noticed for the last two weeks that I have a hardened bump behind the middle of my right ear. It feels as hard as a bone. It doesn't hurt or anything, but I am getting stressed out about it. Anyone know what it could be? What are the probabilities that it could be something very...

Bump Behind Ear [ 2 Answers ]

I have this bump behind my ear, Behind my lobe (makes my ear lobe stick out). I thought it was a pimple at first but it doesn't have a head on it, I woke up this morning I didn't notice it, but at work around noon I felt it then looked in the mirror and saw this bump thing. I was a little sick for...

Bump behind the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I just discovered a hard bump behind my right ear that feels like bone. I do not have this bump behind my left ear. The bump does not hurt. What could this bump be and should I be concerned?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.