Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmfrst989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Runny nose for 19 month old
    My son is 19 months old and he is having these symptoms, runny nose, watery eyes and also a greenish yellowish snot like stuff coming out of the corner of his eyes. I wanted to know if its something that can be treated with over the counter meds or is it something that I should take him into the emergency room for? I also didn't know if it was due to the pollen and the weather changing? Please help me with this.

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy with runny nose [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is 11 week old and just had her first injections this week. Today she has a bit of a runny nose and is a little lathargic and doesn't seem to be interested. She is eating well and drinking well and her poops are solid. All in all she doesn't seem herself though. My husband took her...

Runny nose [ 1 Answers ]

I have runny, stack nose , I don't any other cold symptoms, can it be dangerous for 5-6 week unborn baby?

2 week old puppy w/ runny nose [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 week old min. dachshund that I have been bottle feeding for about a week. At first he was eating fine. Now he has a runny nose, sneezes, coughes & seems to wheeze. He also feels like he has a bit of a rattle in his chest. His appetite has also decreased drastically. I cannot afford to...

Runny nose when eating [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my nose run when I'm eating, even non-spicy foods?

Runny nose [ 1 Answers ]

I get a runny nose when I eat

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.