Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica_mendoza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Ag3derm Solution
    I wanted to buy this product, because it claims to remove dark spots caused by pimples on your face, but want to know if anyone has used this product before? Would like to hear your comments. Thank you.
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 28, 2012, 07:09 AM
    I found only I positive review about AG3derm solution, stating that it does what it claims in 14 days??
    Personally I will wait a little bit longer for more reviews on this particular brand.
    You may run run into some unknown and unwanted side effects.
    You may have had those spots for a while; be patient.
    There are a few more trusted products on the market that are effective.
    My personal choice would be a natural product without the chemicals. They are gentler on your skin.
    Monica I don't know your age but if you have a young skin try to use a home made recipes for a mask that will clarify your skin gently.
    Kind regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solution X is 15% salt and the rest is water. Solution Y is 8% salt and the rest is w [ 1 Answers ]

Solution X is 15% salt and the rest is water. Solution Y is 8% salt and the rest is water. How many litres of solution X need to be added to 5 litres of solution Y to make a solution that is 10% salt?

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution

How to calculate the molar heat of a solution and a heat of a solution [ 2 Answers ]

The calorimeter is prepared with 44.96 g of water, both at 22.6 Celsius. 2.42 g of salt are dissolved in the water ( note the total solution mass) and the temperature falls to 19.9 Celsius . Calculate the heat of the solution for the salt. If the salt is potassium chloride, calculate...

View more questions Search