Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myahhlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Lighten my skin color
    Okay, so I absolutely hate my skin color. I am mixed, half mexican and half black. I should be light skinned, it isn't fair. ALL OF MY SIBLINGS have like a beautiful light skinned complexion and I have a darker one, I am going to show you a picture of me and could y'all please categorize my skin color. (like light skin, caramel, etc.) and then give me some skin lightening advice. I WANT REAL ANSWERS. Please and thank you.
    I prefer natural remedies but if there are absolutely none that works, then maybe suggest creams or something?
    Thanks again.
    This is a very recent picture of me:
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Mix 2:1, lemon juice:water. Either apply it with cotton balls or a spray bottle and leave it on for 20-30 minutes everyday. It is a natural skin lightener that works evenly (mostly used for brown blotchy spots)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my skin color [ 4 Answers ]

I have become increasingly dark in the last few months.please suggest a remedy for light skin

How to lighten eye color [ 5 Answers ]

I have really dark brown iris's and I am kind of sick of it. I did some research on how to lighten it and I didn't really find anything that was useful or made sense. So I was wondering is there any way to make your iris lighter without using contact lenses, or medicines?

Lighten your eye color. [ 6 Answers ]

Does this look legit. I'm NOT tryign to advertise this wesite, but they have this Iris Lightening Kit that will actualloy lighten the color of your eyes =0 iwanna try it since the ingredients are 100% natural.. (10% Alpha-Arbutin, MSM, Distilled Water) but they won't be selling it until Dec.1st...

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

View more questions Search