Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithy13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 04:42 PM
    2weeks late 10 negative hpt previously had eptopic could i be having another one
    Last period June 11 done 10hpt all negative had a eptopic 4 year ago lost my left tube I'm worried in case it happens again x I'm now even more worried without a period as anybody else been in my situation could I be pregnant been to docs they done a water sample waiting on results can anybody help me

Check out some similar questions!

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

2weeks late and endless negative tests [ 0 Answers ]

I'm just coming up to being 2 weeks late for my period. As my husband and I are trying to conceive I have been taking pregnancy tests since I was due but still no positive result. I phoned the doctors and I have to try again in 3/4 days if still negative then I have to go in. I have had back pain...

2weeks late 1 negative hpt? [ 4 Answers ]

17 days late for my period, have done just the 1 HPT and it came back negative. Have only ever been 3days at most late so can not understand, however I have all the pregnancy symptoms.

I'm late with negative hpt [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 26. I am now 6 days late on my period. I have been off birth control for 4 months now and as soon as I got off I resumed normal on times except for this month. This is the first time I am ever late. I was supposed to start on Saturday the 28th. I was so sure I was going to start because I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.