Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lost_In_Love Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Girlfriend dumped me and is dating a girl,yet I love her still
    Okay,so my girlfriend dumped me because she wanted to date a girl,and we were far from each other,as in long distance. Now,I'm helping her by supporting her relationship,yet I want to be with her,and show her I still love her. I'm hoping we get together but still... any help with how to deal with this?
    Zoeynoey Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:43 PM
    If she's gay then she's gay there's really nothing you can do about it I mean you can force her somehow into marrying you erc. But she would never really love you back so you should jut get over her

Jul 23, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeynoey View Post
    If she's gay then she's gay there's really nothing you can do about it I mean you can force her somehow into marrying you erc. But she would never really love you back so you should jut get over her
    Well,she's actually bi,and loves both sexes. And I don't want to force her... but.. I do have hope. I mean,her and I have a lot in common... some,which even surprised me. So I have hope,and I'm just... confused...
    LynseyJane Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:54 PM
    The best thing for you is probably to cut contact with her because if you remain friends, you will only keep loving her and your Only going to be hurt even more, it's hard when you love someone and they don't love you back, try going out or do Internet dating to find another female friend, you may start to find interest in another woman and you will soon forget about your ex partner, and you will begin to feel so much happier, I went through what you did, I found happiness In end :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 05:58 PM
    I think you need to stay out of this relationship with her and this girl and move on. No more contact so you can heal and get over her.

Jul 23, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LynseyJane View Post
    The best thing for you is probably to cut contact with her because if you remain friends, you will only keep loving her and your Only gonna be hurt even more, it's hard when you love someone and they don't love you back, try going out or do Internet dating to find another female friend, you may start to find interest in another woman and you will soon forget about your ex partner, and you will begin to feel so much happier, I went through what you did, I found happiness In end :)
    And I went through the same. You see,she is only my second girlfriend,and my first broke up with me,then got back together,then broke up one final time. She then introduced me to this girl,and I was happy.. and so was she. The only problem was,she said she didn't like dating long distance... plus,she's still a teen,so I just think it's a phase... she's the only person I met who I still love.

Jul 23, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I think you need to stay out of this relationship with her and this girl and move on. No more contact so you can heal and get over her.
    Well the thing is,she asked me to be friends with her.. she broke us up,because:A.She didn't like long distance anymore,and B.she had feelings for this girl. Now,I'll give up when I don't see hope,but I still see hope. She is truly someone I want to be with,and she was happy with me...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_In_Love View Post
    And i went through the same. you see,she is only my second girlfriend,and my first broke up with me,then got back together,then broke up one final time. She then introduced me to this girl,and i was happy..and so was she. the only problem was,she said she didn't like dating long distance...plus,she's still a teen,so i just think it's a phase...she's the only person i met who i still love.
    How old are you and how old is this girl?

Jul 23, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Well,don't say anything bad,but I'm 17,and she's about 14 or 15. She'll probably be turning 15 this year,and we've dated a year. So that's why I have hope... she's still young,and so am I (sorta),so,I want to see what happens of course :) though she could be 15
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 08:35 AM
    You've been dating this girl for a year and you don't know how old she is?
    14 , you are too old for her and need to leave her a lone. She is too young to be dating and certainly she should not be dating a 17 year old,

Jul 24, 2012, 12:59 PM
    You've been dating this girl for a year and you don't know how old she is?
    14 , you are too old for her and need to leave her a lone. She is too young to be dating and certainly she should not be dating a 17 year old,
    I've dated her a year,and knew,but forgot. Ma'am,honestly,I don't doubt what you're saying is true,but this girl also loved me.It wasn't one sided or anything. Besides,it's only a two year difference since she'll be 15 soon. Besides,she's dated more people than I have. Yeah she's young,but she hasn't done anything. Only thing she's done is watch people leave her for others. So,I'm sorry for dating someone whose had a bad life,and wanting to make her happy,as well as myself in the process.
    PandoraYuki Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2012, 01:39 PM
    I was your age when I first thought I was "In love". Long story short the guy was not a very good guy. It was just infatuation. I have found the love of my life and its so much different. Your young and need to date around so you can find the one. By focusing on this girl you might be overlooking the girl of your dreams.

Jul 24, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PandoraYuki View Post
    I was your age when I first thought I was "In love". Long story short the guy was not a very good guy. It was just infatuation. I have found the love of my life and its so much different. Your young and need to date around so you can find the one. By focusing on this girl you might be overlooking the girl of your dreams.
    Well thanks for the advice,but I honestly believe she's the love of my life. I haven't dated much because I'm picky... I like dating girls with a lot in common with me. So far,she's the only one who I could call my soulmate. Now,I'll still look around,but if I even have a chance with her,I'm taking it. For better or worse because I believe she is the girl of my dreams.
    PandoraYuki Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2012, 02:07 PM
    well thanks for the advice,but i honestly believe she's the love of my life. I haven't dated much because i'm picky...i like dating girls with alot in common with me. So far,she's the only one who i could call my soulmate. Now,i'll still look around,but if i even have a chance with her,i'm taking it. For better or worse because i believe she is the girl of my dreams.
    Well then talk to her about it and see if she feels the same for you.

Jul 24, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PandoraYuki View Post
    Well then talk to her about it and see if she feels the same for you.
    I plan to. Just... don't know when... I mean,I want to ask her,but not anytime soon since we just broke up... idk what to do and when to do it really...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 03:00 PM
    This girl was only 13 when you started dating her. That is too young. Don't you see girls your own age where you live?
    And of course she is going to be all go-go eyed over an older boy.
    Leave this girl alone and let her explore who she is without you sniffing around her.
    Have you ever even seen this girl?

Jul 24, 2012, 03:09 PM
    This girl was only 13 when you started dating her. That is too young. Don't you see girls your own age where you live?
    And of course she is going to be all go-go eyed over an older boy.
    Leave this girl alone and let her explore who she is without you sniffing around her.
    Have you ever even seen this girl?
    I am letting her explore... but I'm also her friend,been so since before we dated,and I support her. And no... no one over here interest me. They don't have anything in common with me really... how am I to date a girl if she has no interest in me? And I have... via webcam,and she's seen me
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Oh good grief. You are holding on to this girl you have never seen in person? Are you doing improper things with her on the web cam?
    Do her parents know about you?
    You need to get a life and see people in person and stop fixating over this 14 year old girl.
    Let her have a normal relationship with a person. This is twisted.

Jul 24, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Oh good grief. You are holding on to this girl you have never seen in person? Are you doing improper things with her on the web cam?
    Do her parents know about you?
    You need to get a life and see people in person and stop fixating over this 14 year old girl.
    Let her have a normal relationship with a person. This is twisted.
    Well ma'am,have you ever thought maybe I did want to go see her? Because I did. I hated the long distance,and wanted to go see her. And you know what,we never did a damn thing on those webcams except talk. Before you judge someone,you should get to know them. Because I got to know this girl,and I love her because I know and understand her.
    LynseyJane Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jul 24, 2012, 07:50 PM
    well,don't say anything bad,but i'm 17,and she's about 14 or 15. she'll probably be turning 15 this year,and we've dated a year. so that's why i have hope...she's still young,and so am i (sorta),so,i wanna see what happens of course :) though she could be 15

You really should find someone around your own age, While you turn 18, she will still be a child pretty much, and long distance relationship does not help either, she obviously won't go to you, and her parents certainly wouldn't want you to go to her. In my opinion I don't believe there's any hope for you two, but I could be wrong, no one knows the future..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Girl I love is now dating my friend again [ 1 Answers ]

I've like this girl for a long time now, we were such good friends and I must've fallen in love with her, she's helped me with a lot of problems and I've helped her, I think she liked me but I noticed she started having feelings for one of my friends, I convinced my friend to go out with her so I...

My girlfriend dumped me, and now I hate every girl. [ 6 Answers ]

I was in a relation for three years, and now she dumped me, and is in a relation with someone else. I have her name on my shoulder tattooed. I loved her like anything, and I can't move on. The problem is she won't let me move on. Actually I feel she still loves me because being in the relation...

Straight girl in love with lesbian with girlfriend-Need to move on? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm completely devastated right now... just trying to deal with all this, alone. So. I moved to a new country and became friends with a lesbian who has a GF. I am straight, or always thought I was. We began hanging out all the time. Our conversations were very intense. She's in a relationship...

Got a girlfriend but falling in love with another girl. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have a girlfriend and we've been together for 15 months now. We're both in college but I am 2 years older. We've had our conflicts but have managed to get through it. I started dating girls since high school though none of them lasted for more than 3 months. So all of my friends cannot...

I spent two nights with a girl I just met and I feel more in love with her than my girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I spent two nights with a girl I just met on a leadership weekend, we cuddled and kissed (not on lips) the first night and I didn't even know her name. The next day we cuddled and kissed all through the day and at night we just talked and cuddled. I have a girlfriend of two years and 4 months, but...

View more questions Search