Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddy_X Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 11:26 AM
    I'm so confused
    So me and this guy went out for almost 5 months latly we broke up he didn't want to do it but he had no choice his parents arnt letting him see me enough so we kind of broke up knowing it was best for our relationship about a week ago we got together and talked and we still had a lot of feelings towards each other but I felt different like it was more then love what I was feeling for him every time I kissed him I got this weird feeling that I can't explain so then we desided to get together on Saturday yesterday and he came over and we talked and I told him I think I'm in love with him and he said that he is too... but why if we care about each other so much why arnt we together?that's what I don't get I know he can't but still I can't just be friends with him it's so hard but he says it is beter then nothing which I agree it is he wants to be with me too and he still tells me he loves me even though we are just friends and he also said he still thinks about me all the time... do you think if I stay friends with him for awile and continue to see him that maybe one day we will get back together I can see my whole life with this guy I have never felt like this with any guys before and I have been with a lot but he's different and I'm just so confused about what to do... I need some advice
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2007, 04:35 PM
    My advice is that if your parents are still involved in controlling your relationships your not old enough to make a decision about any guy and if he's really the right person for you for the rest of your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 19 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old girl going out with a 24 year old guy for 2yrs. He says he Loves me and I love him, but sometimes I get scared because I feel that he is going to cheat on me. The reason I feel that way is because when we go out to bars.. he gets drunk and starts complementing other women...

Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 6 weeks now my friends who talk to him a lot say he wants to makeout with me but he's my first boyfriend I'm ready to kiss him but not make out yet we have grinded at dances and stuff and were really close and tell eacher a lot:) but I'm scard ill kiss...

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:

I'm confused [ 19 Answers ]

alright my problem is that ive known this guy for a few years and hes been through alot of stuff and he is now trying to straiten his life out. he has a job now and its what he wants to do. he has a girlfreind and he says he loves her. well i know all the things hes been through but we lost contact...

Confused and Need Help! [ 11 Answers ]

To give some back ground first: I am normally a 26 days cycle and last for 5 days. Day 1 being light, days 2 & 3 being pretty heavy, day for a little lighter, & then day 5 some spotting and stop! This month I was due to start my period on the 5th. I have sex on the night of the 4th! But nothing...

View more questions Search