Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Odie100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 11:06 PM
    How to find the name of a movie by description
    I am looking for the name of the following movie: The plot starts by these 4 or 5 young students in a foreign country (as they have a local guide) taking them to isolated places where there was a disaster/bombing or something of the sort. They are there to take photo's or make a documentary. At first, all goes well, but then strange things start to happen (people who are not supposed to be there appear, guys get killed in the most obscure way). As the trailer reels to an end the words THE FALLOUT appears and then the title. I can't recall any actors, only that it looks like it could be a really great movie.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jul 23, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Sounds like Chernobyl Diaries (2012) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie by description [ 7 Answers ]

Hi , my friend is searching for a movie he watched before ,but can't remember the name ,it's about house or graduation party ,there is a principle that wants to crash the party ,there is also a funeral.The movie is a teen comedy movie and that is all he can remember.Thank you for your help and...

Find movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

She works in a power plant. She has a neighbour and her son is close to her neighbour. This movie starts with the son and the neighbour playing basket ball. On that particular day due to some hurricane.. all her systems fail in the plant.. how she struggles to fix them.. and finally she manages...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the movie long ago in HBO... but ever since trying to find it's name(I saw only last part... doesn't happen to see its title)... the plot contains a boy and a girl (who is imaginary... )becomes friends and develop a fonding to each other... once the boy crosses a line and happens to enter a...

View more questions Search