Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakekaity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Wire color code for ceiling fans
    Were replacing the module with after market module it is a Redington II Hampton Bay
    mike 165278 Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jul 30, 2012, 09:25 PM
    What colors do you have and where are they?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What wire is needed for 2 ceiling fans on 1 switch no light? [ 1 Answers ]

First time user. In the process of finishing off my detached 32x48 shed and in the process of pulling wire. Looking to install 2 Industrial ceiling fans that will be controlled by 1 switch (capable of running multiple fans). The fans will not have a light, but looking to control both in tandem,...

How to wire ceiling fans with two switches,one for fans and one for lig [ 2 Answers ]

How do wire two ceiling fans with two swihtstches. One switch for lights and one for fans?

Thermostat color code? No Yellow Wire. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Lindsay And Im Having Trouble Installing My New Honeywell thermostat:o it's a non digital thermostat, round one the old fashioned kind, I don't know where to connect which wire because I don't know which wire is which I have the following wires Green Brownish?:o White Red...

Can I splice off 1 wire to create 2 separate wire connections for 2 ceiling fans [ 10 Answers ]

I'm planning on installing 2 ceiling fan, 1 in each of 2 bedrooms. There's no electrical on the ceilings and need to come down from the attic. The attic has several different white plastic contained wires running throughout the attic. I'm wondering if I should splice from 2 separate sources, or...

View more questions Search