Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1htiek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 08:26 AM
    Wayne oil burners
    Have wayne oil burner msrdc on power washer motor runs but no heat manufactuer says problem with pressure switch less than 20 hrs on burner. Any new answers or possible problems that unit could have, remember 20 hrs on this machine.

Check out some similar questions!

Wayne oil burner? [ 1 Answers ]

The reset button on top part of burner will not pop out - we ran out of oil and the heater stopped, now with oil replaced we do not know how to start - please help!

Wayne oil burner oil leak [ 0 Answers ]

Oil coming out of housing where is oil leak coming from

John wayne oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Wayne oil painting that is number and I wanted to find out if it was worth anything? The numbers on the picture are 542706

Wayne oil burner model cutting in and out [ 10 Answers ]

I have looked over troubleshooting pages all morning and now have to ask for help. We Wayne oil burner model moc-80 this summer I install a new oil tank outside, all was checked over and tested working perfectly for the past 2 and a half months. The past few days I noticed the burner thumping a bit...

Wayne oil burner air in system [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wayne oil burner in my barn it worked great last year I replaced the electrodes and transformer the end of last winter. Now this year it woudnt light right away so I though it might be low on oil so I filled the small tank I use up and bled the system using the bleeder so air came out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.