Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accountant1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 04:38 PM
    EPS confused
    I have to write a ratio paper for my Accounting 102 class. I am calculating EPS for Staples and Office Depot. The EPS shown on the income statement of each store is off by a long shot to what I calculate when taking net income less preferred dividends over outstanding common stocks less treasury stock to get the total outstanding. Is there anyone that can help the paper is due Monday 3/5/07. Thanks Accountant1:eek:
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 07:03 PM
    You need to provide more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 19 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old girl going out with a 24 year old guy for 2yrs. He says he Loves me and I love him, but sometimes I get scared because I feel that he is going to cheat on me. The reason I feel that way is because when we go out to bars.. he gets drunk and starts complementing other women...

Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 6 weeks now my friends who talk to him a lot say he wants to makeout with me but he's my first boyfriend I'm ready to kiss him but not make out yet we have grinded at dances and stuff and were really close and tell eacher a lot:) but I'm scard ill kiss...

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:

Confused and Need Help! [ 11 Answers ]

To give some back ground first: I am normally a 26 days cycle and last for 5 days. Day 1 being light, days 2 & 3 being pretty heavy, day for a little lighter, & then day 5 some spotting and stop! This month I was due to start my period on the 5th. I have sex on the night of the 4th! But nothing...

View more questions Search