Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mista100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 04:52 AM
    I have a 92 celica gt. My cruise lite on dash comes on but the cruise won't engage
    I have a 92 celica gt. My cruise lite on dash comes on but the cruise won't engage. What could it be?

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Celica Cruise Control [ 3 Answers ]

The problem I am having is the cruise control will not turn on. If you turn the wheel to the left with the cruise control switch facing up it will turn on, but when it is facing the right it will not turn on. Any suggestions, or ideas of what the part that controls this on the steering column is...

Going on a cruise while on parole [ 1 Answers ]

Can you go on a cruise while on parole supervision? Will us customs stop and arrest you upon returning to the us?

How to adjust cruise control on 1988 toyota celica [ 3 Answers ]

1988 toyota celica convertible. Cruise controls works OK but it keeps shifting out of overdrive. Is there an adjustment?

Going on a cruise, maybe [ 130 Answers ]

Hi, just to start I'm 31, an my girlfriend is 30.. tonight we where just sitting around the house watching TV.. she was on the laptop on Facebook chatting, an I asked to use it after.. he's our background.. we have only been dating a month, but she says I'm perfect an the one , we've talkd about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.